Direct Clips allow opticians to easily refine the edges of corrective lenses in their own laboratories without the use of complex cutting machinery. The Direct Clip line accommodates an expanded prescription parameter range, and maintains the wide field of vision necessary for performance eyewear Rudy Project’s Direct Clips have the same curvature as our sport frames, so opticians will need to use a specific optical design for curved lenses. Nylor mounting makes use of high-resistance materials, suitable for withstanding the stress of sports use. Thanks to patented smart mounting system, this solution offers the versatility of interchangeable clear and sun RX lenses in the same frame.
The main benefits of Direct Clips are:
- Easy to mount and interchangeable
- Allows opticians to edge prescription lenses in the office
- Perfect for high prescriptions
- Ideal for contact lens wearers who want another option for when eyes become irritated
- High versatility of interchangeable clear and sun RX lenses in the same frame
- Base 8 Direct Clips compatible with Agon, Rydon and Stratofly models