The Rudy Project sunglasses have a legal guarantee for TWO (2) years from the date of purchase against defects in product conformity as foreseen by Italy, D.lgs. 6.9.2005 n. 206, “Consumption Code” and, in other Member States of the European Union, from the individual transposing regulations of the 25.5.1999 n. 1999/44 / EC. For non-EU states, the law in force in each country will apply as far as consumer protection law is concerned. Please consult your local Rudy Project Distributor to know the exact conditions.
To use the legal warranty, the product must be purchased by an authorized reseller and you must submit a receipt of a completed proof of purchase with your purchase date together with the LEGAL WARRANTY COUPON inserted in this booklet, duly completed in each part. The legal warranty does not cover damages or defects resulting from improper use, neglect, lack of reasonable care, accidents, use of non-compliant technical documentation provided by Rudy Project, use of non-original spare parts, use of non-original lenses Rudy Project, damage to products due to incorrect unpacking, loss of product, inadequate repairs. Damage resulting from normal wear is not covered by the warranty. Lenses and frames with scratches and incomplete products are excluded from the legal warranty.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
1. Contact your local Authorized Reseller and request assistance.
2. If you are unable to contact the Local Authorized Reseller (eg for missing or suddenly lack), contact your local distributor (see the Rudy Project distributors list at www.rudyproject.com).
3. Carefully pack the sunglasses (preferably inside the case and the original packaging) to avoid damages.
4. Hand in hand or, as appropriate, send them postage paid via any method that allows to be traced if lost. Rudy Project will not be responsible for damages incurred due to improper packaging.
5. Be sure to include in the box the LEGAL WARRANTY COUPON completely filled out and a photocopy of the proof of purchase with the date. Failure to show proof of purchase will prevent you from enjoying the right to the guarantee.
If the sunglasses are returned with the completed TWO YEARS WARRANTY PROOF OF PURCHASE within the warranty period, and your distributor finds that the breakage was due to defect in material or workmanship your sunglasses will be quickly repaired or replaced if possible and if not overly burdensome. Otherwise, the additional remedies provided by law will apply.
It should be noted that defective products could be replaced with new or equivalent products with different style or configuration than the original product.
WARNING: THE LEGAL WARRANTY OF THE PRODUCTS IS ONLY VALID ON PRESENTATION OF PROOF OF PURCHASE WITH THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
This notice note is drawn up in accordance with Annex II, par. 1.4 of European Directive 89/686 / EEC.